Let's Grow Tempo Racine Together!
Tempo Racine, a leadership & networking organization for women in our area, is looking to grow! Our February membership meeting is a New Member Recruitment Event - potential members please join us to connect with current members, learn about Tempo Racine's history & future direction and explore membership for yourself! Prizes and lunch also included! Guest price only $15!
Are you curious about Tempo Racine's membership criteria? To be considered for membership, applicants must have at least 3 of the following:
- At least 7 years of work experience
- Holding a mid-level leadership role or higher in her organization
- Community Service experience
- Holding a post-secondary degree or certification
- Relevant additional achievements (for ex: Leadership of Racine graduate, Woman of Distinction recipient)
Current members are asked to reach out and bring potential members to this event. Everyone will have a chance to network and connect with attendees with guided conversation provided.
11:30-12:00 Arrival & Networking
12:00 Welcome announcements & Introductions, Lunch is served
12:15 Tempo Racine History & Future
12:30-1:00 Networking & Guided conversation
Registration closes on February 2nd.